In an effort to support local shops that make our community strong, the Main Street program wants to encourage people to #ShopSmallHuntsville and bring more holiday shopping to small businesses. We’ve come up with a list of 4 Ways Shopping Small will Benefit YOU!
- You will meet new people! It’s no surprise that local business owners provide a more personable and friendly shopping experience compared to big-box businesses.
- You may feel inspired! Have you ever been to a specialty store or a local coffee shop and though, “I could do this”? Seeing others follow their dreams of opening their own local business could inspire you to follow a dream you never even knew you had. Will you be the newest local business owner in Downtown Huntsville?
- You are going to feel GOOD! Do you feel better when you visit a fast food chain or when you support a local mom-and-pop restaurant? Supporting your friends and your community makes you feel about yourself and the positive impact you’re making on your economy.
- You could win $500! When you spend $25 at participating locations during the month of November, you will be entered to win $500, $300, or $100 from the Huntsville Main Street Program.
Participating #ShopSmallHuntsville Locations
- A Nitsch in Time
- Barbwire Barbie
- Bargain Boxx & Simply Seconds
- Bluebonnet Square Antique Mall
- Bonnie Lu’s Pink Lady Antiques
- Cloud 9
- Deja Vu Decor
- Fabric Carousel
- Gamers Grove
- The Patio
- Republican Party of Walker County
- Sam Houston Antique Mall
- Southern Charm Refurbished, Re-purposed Antiques & More
- Williams Farm & Treasures
If you’re interested in becoming a participating #ShopSmallHuntsville location email MainStreet@HuntsvilleTX.gov